Pneumatic Compression for Calves
To prevent DVT after surgery, surgeons will either prescribe a blood-thinning medication or rely on a intermittent compression device. Surgeons will often suggest our pneumatic compression for at-home or clinical recovery. These DVT sleeves for calf, thigh, and foot are made of soft, breathable fabric to ensure patient comfort and compliance. Our sleeves are universally sized to fit most patients, although we offer extender panels for the very few who require additional coverage.
Pneumatic Sleeve Benefits
- This pneumatic sleeve is made of soft, breathable fabric for patient comfortability
- Universally sized to fit most patients. Click here for extender panels to customize size.
- Designed for home or clinical use
- Can be inflated with a bulb or with the Triple Play VT SCD Compression Pump
- This device is lightweight and portable to help patients recover from anywhere
If you have questions about these pneumatic compression for calves sleeves, please contact our customer service specialists here.