ambIT: Electronic Pain Control System
The ambIT electronic pump provides intermittent delivery of medication based on a programmed rate. The ambIT can be used on pediatric or adult patients to bolus local anesthetic that manages breakthrough pain. This device is proven to reduce patient opioid use, shorten hospital stays, and reduce pain.
The ambIT* infuses a numbing medication through a catheter into the surgical area or near a nerve to block the pain signals from being transferred to the brain. This is set up during surgery, so when patients wake up their pain is already under control.
Get ambIT for Your Facility
Equip your hospital or surgery center with ambIT pain pump devices, including convenient medical billing and customer support when you order through Compression Solutions.
What can the ambIT pain pump do for your surgery center?
- Aids in comfortable recoveries for your patients
- Provides pain relief without side effects associated with narcotics
- Can stimulate faster recovery and early release
- Allows patients to recover from home due to its small, easy-to-use design
- Requires zero maintenance, meaning patients and providers can focus on recovery
- Easy to program and use
- Facilitates titratable infusion rates, allowing for precise dosage adjustments
- Outstanding accuracy (+/- 6%) and safety features
Questions about the ambIT pump
ambIT Pain Pump: Further information
Grow with Compression Solutions
Equip your hospital or surgery center with medical devices, software and billing services from Compression Solutions